Friday 13 June 2014

What's In My Beach Bag?



Want to have a little peek into my beach bag? This is what I will take to the beach this summer, well most of it, I'm still looking for the right towel so if you have any recommendations feel free to leave a message! If you are curious, here we go...!


The bag itself is from the korean online store 45 Seven and looks just as beautiful in real as it looks on the promotional pictures of the website! Needless to say how happy I was when I received it.

It comes with a smaller vanity bag and has a water resistant exterior. It's also very easy to clean and has a lot of space - even if I added a towel it would only be half full - the perfect beach bag in my humble opinion!


The first things I packed are my swimwear, a pair of sunglasses and some light beach wear. 

Sunglasses - Fendi
Pink Top - Only
Shorts - withipun
Bikini - Femilet



Next up is my vanity bag. It contains everything I need to freshen up after going for a swim or spoil myself in the sun.






1. Estée Lauder nail polish, great quality and superb summer colors!

2. Coco Madmoiselle perfume trial because its just the right size to travel with.

3. Mineralize Foundation from MAC, I've tried a lot of foundation but this is the only one which gives me enough hydration and cover for a whole day. I'm a big fan of MAC products because the quality is definitely worth the price.

4. Concealing cream by Bobby Brown

5. Lipstick by Shiseido

6. Handcream by Crabtree&Evelyn, it smells like roses and I love it to bits! I also love the name of the brand "Evelyn".. if I ever have a baby girl, this name is on the list!

Hope you've enjoyed this, I also just realized I will have to buy tanning cream, but I won't look for a fancy one for that.

I gave up on packing a book when I go to the beach because I rarely go alone and in the end it only gets sandy but I don't have the time to actually read it.

What do you pack when you go to the beach? I'm curious to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment