Monday 26 May 2014

Somethin' Sweet Bikini Review







Welcome to my new blog! I'm not great at introductions so I figured, I'll just jump right in and write a review about this great bikini online find.

If you are curious, check out my "About" page and maybe send an e-mail my way?



Let's go!







I found this online store called somethin' sweet after repeatedly seeing their advertisement on facebook. I liked the name, so I finally decided to browse through their clothes until I got stuck at their swimsuit section.

I've been looking for new swimsuits since a while, but it's honestly very difficult to find frilly and feminine ones in german stores. But buying swimwear online isn't easy either because you can't try them before buying.

I took a chance anyway because I just fell in love with it at first sight. There were more swimsuits which I would have loved to try but this one was my favorite. It's from a brand called CHUU and is called Marine Blue Bikini. I totally recommend it!


The quality is great and there are two cups which nicely round up the bra shape. Here are some more close up pictures of the top part. The panties are in a bright pink, very simple and perfectly fitting. The focus is really on the beautiful upper part.




The order took less than 2 weeks to arrive which is rather fast compared to many other places I have ordered from in the past (especially since it came all the way from korea!). The price reflects the quality perfectly, it's about the same I would pay for a good swimsuit in some of my local stores and it's definitely worth it. I'll be sure to check out their other clothes in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment