Tuesday 27 May 2014

Picture Love


Oh, what this is? Nothing, just the most beautiful and amazing make up trend that ever existed! Gradient colors make your lips seem so soft and fragile, it's breath taking.
And its so simple too! 
There are a million tutorials on the internet for this simple three step procedure.
It is also called ombre or bitten lips and is used for the korean ulzzang style.



  

No makeup makeup sounds a little contradictory right?  I can't go out without any make up, it makes me feel naked... but on the other hand I don't want to bother with a complicated and colorful make up for simple daily chores like grocery shopping or taking a walk. A natural make up that doesnt look like make up is just perfect for that. And the packaging is so pretty isn't it?
Did anyone give this a try? Let me know if you'd recommend it!

 

Wow, if the inside looks anything like the outside, I'd love to live there!


I used to have a penpal when I was younger and I really miss writting and receiving hand written letters! It's so much more personal than e-mails, it also takes more effort to write them and more patience to receive one!

No comments:

Post a Comment