Monday 25 August 2014

ITS OKAY, ITS LOVE!


So I've been on a really long hiatus from writing on my blog and I'd like to apologize for that.
I've had a lot going on in real life and I wasn't in the right mood to write anything inspiring.
But now I'm back with new motivation and planning on growing the blog a little more!

In the past week I've been catching up with this really great new k-drama called
Though I have to admit that both the lead actor and actress did not count to my favorites, this drama made my interest in them grow a lot.
But more than anything, I am really hooked on the background music!
I might be wrong so don't quote me on this but I can't remember many other dramas with international background music? It gives the drama a whole different vibe and its amazing!
It's so light and upbeat and makes me want to go on a fun roadtrip whenever I hear it!

Here is a quick list of my six favorite songs:


Give the drama a try if you haven't already. I won't give a long synopsis on here because you can find that pretty much anywhere but just know that its (like the title obviously gives away) a love story and a real funny one too. The story has a fresh feel to it, at least thats how I felt watching it, and I can't stop recommending it to anyone who is remotely interested in kdramas!

No comments:

Post a Comment